“good food if it had been hot”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #459 of 948 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 4, 2014

food had a good taste cold i can only imagine if it wer hot how good it could have been but it wasnt so.....

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I normally love fridays but this night I ordered togo 2 plates. One sizzling chicken and shrimp and one sizzling chicken and cheese. My chicken was undercooked on chicken and cheese i called to let the manager Alisha know and she troed to tell me that I was wrong. I proceeded to let her know that I order this everytime I come I think I know when the chicken is not right. I have never had a problem with it. She wanted me to bring it back but I told her I waa 20 mins away and I would bring it the next day because Iwasn't coming back out tonight. She never was apologetic about the situation she just said she would write my name in the book and they would pay for it next time. This was not right having undercooked chicken is a HUGE deal. Idon't know if I can go back anymore after that with the rude manager (Alisha). Smh this is horrible.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were VERY disappointed in the food quality. We love TGIFriday's and were not happy with our meals. I had the pulled pork which was fine but the fried onions that went on top were total grease. His Rueben was greasy!!!! Our waitress was very nice and friendly but we will not return to this location.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our waiter went out of his way to take care of us while there. I was really surprised how big the kid's meals were. 2 of my children got the chicken strips and fries(which they gave 3 big strips and alot of fries), and my other child had the hamburger and fries, all the meals were nicely sized for the price. My daughter and I had the 3 for $15. We picked the meatballs, deep fried mac and cheese, and the chicken skewers. We had a really nice time and the food was good. Next time we are in Greenville we will stop there to eat.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hostess seated us in the back of the restaurant, when there were plenty of tables up close to the front. Then told us our waitress name and left. 20 minutes later , the hostess came back and took our drink order, never explained where the waitress was. The hostess again came back with our drinks and took our lunch order. Just soups and salads. 30 minutes later, the waitress showed up with my order. Not my husbands, then came back and asked him if he had eaten his already??? Finally brought him some food, after he said no I haven't got mine yet. His soup was cold of course, but he gamely ate at it. The hostess and waitress came back by and asked if everything was ok...well I told them no.And explained why, I really shouldn't had to explain. Good grief. . The manager came and told us we wouldn't have to pay for our food. Big deal, it may have come to $15.00. We left then, and ate at Hardees. Needless to say, I didn't leave a tip...