“Mice on Main”
Review of Mice on Main

Mice on Main
Reviewed September 2, 2014

First...this is a wonderful city...loads of history, wonderful restaurants, plenty of hotels, a gorgeous park,REEDY, and very walkable.

We had 2 children aged 6 &10...we did Mice on Main
10 wonderful bronze 8inch mice are located along main street. We had a lot of fun finding them. The Greenville visitor center (right on Main) has a brochure listing the areas you can find the mice.
We are Geocachers, and this is also listed on a Geocaching page.

I will certainly be visiting Greenville again, and soon, I hope

2  Thank Mary M

Reviewed August 25, 2014

On a recent trip to Greenville for work, I noticed one of the mice. When I asked a local, I heard about the mice on main street. I ordered the book on Amazon, and planned an overnight trip with my kids (5 and 7). This was a perfect activity for our family. We read the book and started our search with clues in hand. The mice are not easy to find, but the friendly locals are more than willing to assist! The book was fun to add as part of the adventure but not necessary, so this could be done without spending a dime!

3  Thank Darci M
Reviewed August 24, 2014

While visiting a friend in Greenville, SC, I suggested we check out the mice on main. She has lived in Greenville for less than a year and had never heard of this attraction. We spent a couple of hours looking for the mice and exploring the downtown area. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours without paying any admission fees. I would highly recommend this activity not only to families with children but to the adults as well. Make sure to get a 'clue' sheet which I believe were available in Mast General.

2  Thank Terri W
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was a very fun way to get the kids to go down the main street an stop in shops. The downtown is gorgeous and this was a fun family event. There were many other families doing this search tool. I highly recommend going into Mast General first to buy the book

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We set out to find the mice on a chilly day this past winter. But the cold weather didn't deter us. My kids LOVED it! We actually had the book and read that first, which made it extra fun. Millie is really hard to find, but we finally spotted her!

1  Thank rosa727