“Best Pulled Pork in Greenville”
Review of Rainer's

Rainer's
Ranked #57 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I must have the pulled pork at least once a week, preferably with the broccoli salad (not-your-mama's). Matthew, Jared, & Patrick make it a great lunchtime experience. My favorite place to have lunch in Greenville.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I took 2 visiting friends, who came down from NY, to Rainer's for lunch. There are so many wonderful choices in downtown Greenville, but I had recently heard 3 people say really good things about Rainer's. So, we tried it and everything was absolutely delicious. One pal ordered a Rueben, who commented that it was the best she had ever had. The other friend had a daily special that was to die for, and I had the hot roast beef sandwich, and the meat was well seasoned and slow cooked for hours, and hours, was so flavorful and tender, that it literally melted in my mouth. The sandwiches are huge, nice selection of fresh sides, and it could quite possibly be the most reasonably priced spot on S. Main Street. The service was fast, informed, and very friendly, too. Lots of local art on display, and for sale. Truly the best choice I could have made, and I look forward to my next visit. Thank you.