“SO fresh!!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #145 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was my first visit to a Zoes kitchen. I ordered the salmon kabobs and it came with a salad and hummus. The food was delicious!!! I was extremely surprised at how fresh it all tasted! Also the staff was so helpful and friendly! I was looking up the company info and this location portrayed every aspect. You have a customer for life!

There are newer reviews for Zoes Kitchen

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I ate at Zoe's Kitchen on Monday afternoon and it was delicious. I had the protein power plate. It was awesome. The chicken was great. Everything I have ever had at this Zoe's has always been great. I love going to Zoe's because this place is always spick and span and the staff is always super polite and friendly. Ashley, Caroline, and Lili are always so awesome!! I highly recommend going to eat here if you have not yet. And when you go definitely get a piece of cake or one of the delicious cookies!!!

1  Thank Joshua G
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Each and every time food is cooked to order. The kabobs are amazing. The chicken plate comes with beans and grilled veggies also ah ma zing! They give a generous military discount :-). Service is always top notch. Its not quite a full dining restaurant but certainly not fast food. Make sure you download the app and scan in your receipt for food treats, we earned pita chips a brownie and a cup .

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Mediterranean/Greek style food. I had salmon kebah over salad with a beer. Good food, reasonably price, quick service and clean. Will certainly return.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

a friend recommended Zoes and I was skeptical. The food was delicious and the price was reasonable. My only complaint was a minor one. The pita bread with our hummus and pita appetizer could have been toasted a bit more to my liking. The greek chicken pita wrap was very good.