“Good fast Mexican food”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #532 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill offers burritos, tacos, nachos, salads, as well as our addictive chips with your choice of salsa, guacamole, or queso. It's all made fresh daily!
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place reminds me of Chipotle in that you can build your own burrito, taco, etc. The food seemed fresh and I enjoyed my pork and chicken tacos. Husband had the pork tacos and he also thought they were good. Food comes with heaping bowl of chips. If you want some fresh and fast Mexican food to eat in or take with you, I would give a thumbs up to this place. I give it 4 stars as for what I would call “fast food” it is very good.

There are newer reviews for Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill