“Pizza and Service was awesome!”

Tony's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #144 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I am not sure why they are receiving poor reviews. My sister and niece and nephew ordered a large pizza and when our waitress brought it over it covered the entire table (holy cow)! Our waitress was down to earth and very helpful (pink hair and all) she even put in our special pizza order which most places would not. The pizza was good and cost not bad. We will be back soon!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

If you live in it just visiting Greenville SC this is the only and I mean only great pizza around. Family friendly, good prices, ok service. But if you want pizza, this is the place.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Busy but not to busy to have your waitstaff pay full attention to you. Love pizza in general so will be trying a lot around town. Sat in front of the gelato counter, offered free taste test. Yummy. Might be my new best friend. Everyone working hard in the kitchen while having fun with other workers and customers, my kind of place. The pizza is huge! Add a little Parmesan and red pepper, and enjoy. So good! You need to go and give a try, so worth it!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Tried to order carry out Saturday night since a co-worker had suggested Tony's. Called 6 times, 3 times busy, 3 times it rang forever and no one picked up. No thanks! Called another pizza joint where they answer the phone.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

There are way better NY Style pizza parlors in Greenville: Tito's and Pizza City for example. Pizza is more like fast food pizza than anything else. For almost 3 dollars a slice I expect more, and that is just for one topping. The thing that was really poor about this restaurant was the service. Young or old servers just don't care how they talk to their customers. They act like they are doing you a favor by bringing the food. OK pizza can not fix bad service, not even a great pizza can do that.

Ted B, Manager at Tony's New York Style Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review about our restaurant. I was disappointed that your experience was less then favorable. I am making it my highest priority to address any and all customer service issues within and have the hopes that we will improve so that not only you but all of our customers have a great experience while at Tony's.