“Great Bagels”

Sully's Steamers
Ranked #7 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: At Sully's, we believe the world's best sandwiches let off steam. Real steam, rising up from fresh bagels and a stack of the best ingredients. The other kind of steam, too. The kick back, take-a-load-off kind, the "Man, that hit the spot" kind. That's what Sully's is all about, so come in, eat up, and let off a little steam.
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

First time experience and it was wonderful. Great bagel sandwiches. Had too many to choose from. We were full the rest of the day.

There are newer reviews for Sully's Steamers

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Being a Jersey boy, I had to have the "Jersey Boy"! The meatballs were perf. Topped with Provolone and Parmesan Peppercorn a little L&T - Great combo!
I will return! Ithink I'm going Reuben next time...

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I love a good bagel and was excited to try this place. These were more like a soft roll than a bagel. You order your bagel with whatever sandwich toppings you like and then they steam it. These were soft, soggy and since we were quite hungry, a huge disappointment.

Will_M3, Public Relations Manager at Sully's Steamers, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. Please accept my sincerest apologies about your experience. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to me and you leaving dissatisfied is personally troubling. I'd like to inquire further about what you ordered, time and day so I may investigate the issue further. As with any establishment, consistency is important and it appears you were served a sandwich that was inconsistent with our menu and standards. I'd like to invite you back as my guest and further explore our sandwich making process - perhaps inviting you to try another sandwich or even build a custom sandwich.

We use bagels as the vessel to create our sandwiches and then steam them to warm the meats, melt the delicious cheeses, and create a sandwich that many have reported a very positive experience for their taste buds. Unfortunately your experience was not positive and I can only ask for a second chance to entertain you and your taste buds.
Cheers,
Robert Sullivan

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife loves this place and goes there for lunch whenever she can. I can take it or leave it. A lot of selections on the menu, but most are just variations off a common theme. Bagels are ok. Be prepared with plenty of napkins.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you are thinking deli like NY or Montreal, CA with the big overstuffed freshly sliced meat sandwich...not so much. However, this is a good to very good and somewhat unique steamed bagel sandwich deli. The Reubens were very tasty and I liked the steamed bagel sandwich style. I thought it was a bit overpriced...but I guess it is in the heart of Greenville and in a prime location. Walked right in for an early lunch...but it sure crowed up quickly. This is a very popular spot in downtown Greenville...which I have to say is as nice a little city as you can get! I won't say don't miss it...but it's good.