“Worst movie theater in Greenville.”
Review of Camelot Cinemas

Camelot Cinemas
Ranked #16 of 26 Fun & Games in Greenville
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I have blood and received 2 free tickets to a movie at this theater. The lady at the ticket booth was rude and was pissed because she had to work instead of talk with the other workers around the concessions. We told he which movie we wanted to see and she tore our vouchers in half and walked away. We walked into the building and had to ask which theater the movie was playing in. I tried to use the restroom but it was a mess. I told the group of workers talking at concessions and asked where another restroom was. When I came out they all were still standing there talking. I checked the restroom and nothing had been done. After about 20 minutes into the movie the lights were still on so I had to go ask the group at the concessions to turn them off. This place is being ran by teenagers and they have no regards for customer service. We will never visit this place again nor accept free tickets. Very disappointed.

5  Thank James29673