“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

While on business travel, we ended up eating here a couple of times. Both times, the food was very good. Mimi's staff was very attentive, courteous and professional. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This restaurant has amazing food as well as an outstanding staff that makes you feel like family. There is nothing bad about this place it is a must if your visit Greenville, SC. I am so looking forward to my next visit. Michelle was so knowledgeable and was sweet and had everything to our table before we even asked. We had the Chicken Parm and the grilled chicken on multigrain croissant with pesto mayo. I cant say enough great things about this establishment but try it.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Mimi's is convenient with good service and good food. Not too fancy. But it's a good meal in a reasonable time and for a reasonable price.
Best dishes were calamari appetizer, tournedos of beef and pot pie.
The featured Artisan sandwich: Mimi's Original Boeuf Dip Francais was below average. Dry, overdone beef. The sandwich was tasteless except for the condiments.
$5 wine (glass, red) special was good, worth the price.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast and was impressed. Upscale variety of beverages and food. I had fabulous French toast and a mimosa. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I am glad I decided to try this place even after seeing the 'average' reviews. I thought this place was great - good choice from either breakfast or lunch menu's and great cappuccino! I enjoyed by breakfast croissant and was good service too - would definitely go back.