“Great french bakery”
Review of LeGrand Bakery - CLOSED

LeGrand Bakery
Cuisines: French
Description: Cafe-bakery ensures customers a warm welcome in French atmosphere with one of the range of home-made and fresh products every day.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place was awesome! It was so authentic, the pastries were amazing. As soon as we walked in, the whole place was buzzing with the sound of conversations in French. The bread was great as well. I tried most of the pastries and never found one I didn't like.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This authentic French bakery is a must go! Extremely high quality bakery items, breads, sandwiches and salads. Great for lunch, tea, a quick treat, coffee, or a gift for someone. Fantastic!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is amazing! The pastries make you feel like you stepped out of Greenville, SC and into France. I have to say the lemon tarte is the absolute best dessert I have ever tasted. I would eat there everyday if I could. You must try it while in Greenville. I must do when visiting.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is an authentic French bakery and by far the best in Greenville. The menu is simple with sandwiches, salads, quiche and other baked delicacies. The breads are fresh, tasty and what you would find in Europe. Besides great lunches and breads, the pastries and tarts are out of this world. This is where my husband will be picking up a fruit tart for me for Mother's Day. It's a hidden gem in the Augusta Village shopping center. I am thrilled and I no longer have to drive to Hendersonville for good bread.

I