“Amazing Strawberry Cake”

Add it.
Coffee to a Tea
Ranked #15 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Greenville
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My brother had a Strawberry Birthday Cake from this place, AMAZing!! Beautiful creamy chilled frosting with super 4 ( maybe 6 ) layer moist cake. Melt N your mouth!! I was visiting Greenville and wish I had more time to go to the shop and see what else they have.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I went here last year for his 60th birthday and this is where we went again for his 61st. They have the MOST incredible cakes, made with real ingredients with real butter cream frosting. It's a charming space with excellent food, great coffee, and the best cake ever!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Folks, if you are gluten free like my mom, then you are always looking for new gluten free products and baked goods... something that somewhat resembles the real thing. Well, look not more! The cake at Coffee to a Tea is FABULOUS! I ordered a gluten free white cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream for my mom last year for her birthday and it was the heaviest, most delicious cake! She was 100% delighted. You can also get gluten free cake by the slice here and other gluten free goodies made fresh daily. Enjoy!

1  Thank GapCreekGourmet
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have been trying to go gluten-lite and tried this little cafe. For a gluten-free, dairy-free cupcake, their strawberry cupcake was divine Like most gluten free desserts it is a little crumblier than regular gluten desserts but they obviously used quality products. I found strawberry pieces in the cupcake and the flavour was not artificial. The pink strawberry icing was not the usual food coloring but was real strawberry flavored with strawberry bits/seeds.

My husband got a hot blueberry muffin and it had whole and pieces of blueberry and had a wonderful texture and it was super moist and delicious. Needless to say we will be back as this cafe does have gluten free whole loaves and they also do regular sandwiches as well as the gluten free version for those who are avoiding gluten.

There is usually adequate parking and it is never a long wait to get a space. The ambience inside is cozy with a real cafe/lounge type feel with both table settings and sofas/chaise.
Go check them out and I promise you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank kimmieval
Reviewed June 5, 2013

A host of restaurants to choose from. We enjoyed several. Our favorite experience was breakfast at Coffee to a Tea. We enjoyed a hot cup of coffee and a wonderful egg/mushroom omlet sandwich on fresh-baked bread.

1  Thank Jim M