“Worth the price of admission just to ride the ride !!!”
Review of Greenville Glides

$65.00*
and up
Greenville Haunted Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Greenville Glides invites you to experience downtown Greenville like never before. Join us for a Segway tour through one of South Carolina's most popular urban areas. As we drift through the streets we'll discover what makes this city unique. Explore everything from the booming business district to the lush parks and greenways...Greenville's got it all! Our goal is to provide all of our guests with an exciting and safe experience. If you're visiting for the first time, you'll leave feeling like a local and if you're a Greenville native, we'll be sure to fill you in on a few secrets you never knew about your home town. We have tours 7 days a week at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 6pm. We accept walk-ins. However, please call ahead.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The concept of the tour is great !! The tour guide that we got.Matt . Was top notch !! I had a great time on the tour and plan to come back again and bring larger group !!

Where you could improve .....

If you were not 1st in group you couldn't hear !!! Also. A uniform or something on the guide so he is free advertising and doesn't have to keep interrupting my tour to tell who and where you are ....not his fault. Just doing his job ... I get that ....
The biggest area of improvement would be the booking process and the difficulty to get someone on the phone !!!
How hard could it be to have a website that has available dates and times so I can make this on my schedule and great for me !!
Trust me when I say this .... I'm not just complaining .... I'm offering suggestions on where I saw short comings ...
I think you have a gem in Matt !! I would give him more free reign to grow this business and maybe even a performance based salary .... I would bet a months wages ... Given freedom and reward to grow this business .... He and probably the other guide .... Would have this the hottest attraction in downtown in less than 12 months !!

Parks King

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I went on the Segway tour of Greenville and enjoyed it very much. It was the first time on a Segway for both of us. Matt our tour guide was excellent! He taught us how to ride, and we were able to learn quickly and safely. He was also a very knowledgeable and personable speaker. We felt very lucky to have Matt's personal attention, since we were the only two on the tour and were able to go further down Main St. It was really fun, and I think many others would enjoy this tour, too!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We took our first Segway ride ever today in Greenville and we had a great time. Matt was a patient teacher in showing us the basics of how to maneuver this unfamiliar mode of transportation. He also provided some interesting tidbits about downtown Greenville. Matt made sure we were safely transversing the narrow sidewalks in Greenville. We thoroughly enjoyed the activity and believe we got a great deal courtesy of our Groupon. We would definitely recommend this activity to others. Thanks Matt!!

2  Thank Steveflhtc07
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good tour, informative.Segways are a lot of fun! Steve was an excellent guide. The booking department of this operation needs some work. Orginially booked for four, when we got there they only had segways for two of our party.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have a wonderful time and Matt, our guide, was outstanding. I would not call it a very historical tour as we only had limited times that we could hear him talk (you can't really ride and listen well at the same time), but it was a grand adventure. I highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a chance to ride a segway.