“Ask for Kelly if you get a massage”
Review of River Falls Spa

River Falls Spa
Oviedo, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Ask for Kelly if you get a massage”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I had a 90 minute massage with Kelly last Friday. It was exactly what I needed after a long travel week. It wasn't the fanciest spa I have ever been to and that wouldn't be expected given I have been to many around the world. However it was great! Kelly did get rid of my aches and pains and put forth a lot of effort to do so.

I am not a small girl and was thrilled for once to have a robe that actually fit perfectly!! I have never had that....no idea what a treat that was to feel comfortable in it. It is definitely pricey but in line with other similar type spas. I am sure you can get a regular massage for much cheaper but you are paying for the environment which isn't overly fancy at all but I didn't mine paying the premium because Kelly did such a nice job.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank dianegooslin1960

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ahhh...heaven on Main St!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

There isn't a better place in the Upstate for ah hour or a day of pampering and spa services. Lauren and her team are the best a providing top quality, professional care with warmth and that Southern hospitality that makes you want to return again and again. A "don't miss" experience for visitors and residents alike.

Visited December 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Want quality and service?”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing spa. My girlfriend and I have enjoyed a couples massage. Wow! What a great experience and a relaxing yet professional and clean environment.  We will surely be back. Thank you, thank you!!!!

Cancun
“Top Notch”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Very Professional staff and an excellent soothing atmosphere. River Falls Spa needs to be included in my medical plan I feel fantastic every time I visit.

Visited May 2013
“Must visit!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

River Falls spa is an amazing experience! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is so relaxing! I wouldn't go anywhere else! Highly recommend it!!!!

Visited March 2013