“Awesome”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Taylors, South Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

As a woman I was not sure, but the birthday party was a blast. The girls made men and women feel comfortable and included the women in all the photos and fun. The food was the best for the type of atmosphere provided. Prices were great too.

Visited January 2014

Atlanta
“Wow! The appetizers are Huge !”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Neighborhood restaurant, Liked it all, great service, friendly staff, cold beer and appetizer was more than a mouthful.

Visited March 2014
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Not my type of eatery usually”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

A little like Hooters, and a middle aged woman like me would not normally choose somewhere like this - BUT - it was late, there was snow on the ground and it was Valentines Day and we wanted somewhere close to the hotel that wasn't likely to be full. It was very different for us, but the server was lovely, the portions were enormous, and the food quality was good too. What was also nice on such a cold night, were the open fires

Visited February 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Average To Good”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Being assigned a two week project in the area, I was excited to visit the local Twin Peaks restaurant. I am in the franchise industry and was looking forward to seeing one of the newer entries into the business. I visited this restaurant 3 different times in the two weeks I was in the area. If your not a local and a frequent favorite of the wait staff, your experience will be quite different. The regulars are treated much nicer than us newbies. The beer is awesome though. Very cold and nice choices. The building is very cozy and the menu choices are good. The food is fine, just what you would expect from this type of restaurant. There seems to be alot of staff on hand at all times and the managers do say hello at times. If I was buying a franchise, I may consider this. I would want my team to treat eveyone guest the same regardless of how frequent they are here. I did find out on my third visit there is a happy hour, not sure why they did not tell me the first two times.

• Visited February 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Great place for a drink and meal”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great food and beautiful servers too. Seems to be themed similar to Hooters. Plenty of happy hour specials. Food was reasonably priced and delicious !! Plenty of TVs to watch.

Visited January 2014