“Great food, decent price!”

Hibachi Grill and Buffet
Ranked #596 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I looved this place! The food was cooked how I wanted and the bowls had more than enough food (leftovers!) The cashier suggested the bowl so thumbs up to her. The wait time wasn't long even though there were 2 orders in front of us. Only problem was that all the sodas seemed to be missing the syrup/flavor (they all tasted like just the carbonate) but it could have just been me so I grabbed a tea and that worked for me.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This restaurant cannot be described fully. They had about everything to eat you could think of that you wanted. Also they had food kids really eat like pizza, mac and cheese, fries, chicken veggies and fruit, desserts and ice cream. Everything was prepared like you would do it at home. I love this kind of food and it is very hard to find a restaurant as good as this one.
They have a sushi bar, hibachi bar and you pick your items.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great place to eat buffet style because of the large selection of food choices. if you don't prefer Japanese or Chinese, they have a good selection of American food to choose from. There is a sushi bar with many choices and you also select your own items at the hibachi bar and let the hibachi cook prepare it fresh and hot. Very good. The price is not expensive and try going Monday through Thursday from 2PM to 4PM when they have a special price of only $5.99 including drink. Great value. They keep the buffet items reasonably refilled as needed and the only negative comment would be that sometimes the wait staff is slow to check your drink status and refill. Overall it is a great place to eat.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We ate here weekly and liked the food initially. I started asking questions when we noticed B grade on the door from inspection. It did go back to being an A so I just kept a close eye on it. Then back to B again and now it's an A grade. That made us suspicious but the roaches coming out our chair crawling around our food made us sick. The owner just stood there and killed them in a napkin as they came out. We were not offered a free check but I politely paid to never return again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent selection of food. Great value. Eating areas were old and worn and not the cleanest, but food areas were very clean & fresh.