“Growing Staple in Greenville”

Alchemy Comedy Theater
Ranked #2 of 32 Nightlife in Greenville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Alchemy Comedy Theater offers live improv, sketch and standup shows every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at 7:30 and 9:00pm. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door with cash or credit. Street parking is available as well as several nearby parking garages. For a full list of upcoming shows check the calendar.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Alchemy Improv always pleases. Don't waste money on movie theaters. Instead come to Coffee Underground and watch Alchemy Improv Comedy and you'll get a way better value for your money. Their ideas are always new and fresh. I walk out of every show satisfied and plan to come back as often as I can.

What's even better is that at the end of every show, the hosts reminds the audience that they can take classes and learn how to perform improv just like them!

3  Thank Andrew V

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love Alchemy improv shows! I can be hard to please when it comes to comedy, but I can always count on getting a good laugh on Friday nights! This is a great way to entertain friends and guests in the heart of beautiful downtown Greenville, and with drinks and food available at the venue, we'll often stay for both the 8 and 9:30 shows.

3  Thank LenaR370
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We enjoyed the 8pm show of Scared Setless at the Alchemy Comedy Theater. I suspect the quality of the show must vary greatly depending on the individual artists on tap for that evening. During our visit it was clear these were a group of young hopeful comics. Some were funny, others were not so much. For only $5 it was a reasonably good show though.