“Very Good”

Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
Ranked #91 of 983 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has been smokin’ up the BBQ scene in the Southeast for the past 25 years. We’re known for our authentic Memphis-style slow-smoked ribs, no-sauce-needed hickory-smoked wings and mouthwatering barbecue pork & chicken. With classic sides to complement our meats plus a full bar and homemade desserts, you’ll soon understand why we’ve become Legendary. We currently have 12 restaurant locations in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Florida. The sweet smell of hickory wood that welcomes you upon arrival is a sure sign that all our smoked meats are still slow cooked on-site in our barbecue pits. It is that same commitment to tradition and authenticity that makes our restaurants and signature barbecue sauces so popular. Yes, the Sticky Fingers Barbecue Sauces you see in your grocery store … that’s us! Our five award-winning signature sauces – Memphis Original, Carolina Classic, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Sweet and Sweet Southern Heat – are served daily in our restaurants. Demand from Sticky Fingers fans led to the development of our retail line of sauces, which are now distributed in over 5,000 grocery stores and specialty shops across the country. If you’re not near us but craving Sticky, our sauces, seasonings and gifts are available on our website for shipment across the United States. Not up for dining-in? Get Sticky at your family table or your next gathering with Sticky Fingers ToGo. We are also a catering powerhouse … perfect for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, corporate and business functions and any other time you want to Get Sticky. Available for full service catering, delivery or events in our restaurant banquet rooms. So come on in, get Sticky and have fun! To-Go: Our complete dine-in menu is available To-Go and we have added Family-Style options for meats and sides in larger containers. In addition we offer value priced "Express Meals" To-Go. Express Meals are sized just right for families and include a pint of homemade cole salw, BBQ Baked Beans and a bottle of Sticky Fingers Sauce. Catering: We offer 3 levels of catering services for parties from 20 to 4,000! Full Service Catering Don't want to lift a finger? Let our professional catering staff do all the work for you. We will set-up, maintain the buffet line during the designated serving time, and clean up when it's over. We will provide serving tables and linens. Food will be served in metal pans from warmed chafing dishes. Full Service Delivery This option includes everything in the delivery service plus a disposable tablecloth and set-up of disposable aluminum chafing dishes with sternos to keep your food hot. Delivery Service We set it up, you take care of the rest. Our experienced caterer will deliver the food to you in ready-to-serve aluminum pans. All packaging is disposable.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ate at Sticky Fingers on Oct. 13 for lunch and the service by Summer was wonderful. My ribs
didn't come out as hot as I like them and Summer immediately had another order sent out.
I order the ribs dry so that I can use their bottled gluten free sauces. Each one is better than
the next. Iwould definitely go back again.

1  Thank Felice L

Reviewed September 28, 2012

What a great place for Bar B Que. The ribs are fantastic as is many other items on the menu. We visited Sticky Fingers on a regular basis when we lived in Greenville and still return whenever we are visiting our family in Greenville. They have great sauces, on the table, to add to your bar b que tastes.
The wait staff are always friendly and you always feel welcome.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was introduced to Sticky Fingers in Columbia, SC by my brother. Was so happy to discover they had one in Greenville and have been frequenting it for years. The ribs never fail to please, the wings are great and the service always prompt and friendly.

1  Thank scgal
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I took my family into Sticky Fingers in downtown Greenville, SC recently. This included an age range of 18 months to 72 years. The menu had a wide selection of foods including full meals, sandwiches and appetizers in large enough quantities to satisfy all tastes. The service was great. The waitress was attentive, helpful and very patient when dealing with the children and the 72 year old. The price was very reasonable for a restaurant of this caliber. Their Southern BBQ and Smoked Chicken Wings are outstanding.

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed September 21, 2012

As an airline pilot I travel alot and try different restaurants everywhere I go but I have never taken the time to write a review. I must say that Sticky Fingers moved me to share how good it was!

After an afternoon of walking thru downtown Greenville and Falls park I was really hungry so I opted for southern BBQ for supper. I ordered the dry ribs, pulled pork and chicken sampler platter with baked beans and okra. This meal is huge! Normally a sampler will have one item that is great and others that are so-so but this was different. Each item (including the beans and okra) had their own distinct, succulent flavors and were prepared to perfection! Simply put...nothing disapointed!

The atmosphere was great, the place super clean and the service was true southern hospitality!

I only wish that I could tell you about the pie but there just wasn't room for dessert! ...maybe next time!