“Great food at economical prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oriental House

Oriental House
Ranked #481 of 899 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great food at economical prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and I have been long time customers -- usually takeout but we recently ate in. The restaurant has reallyy grown over the years and it is wonderful to see the growth and success that has occurred. My favorite is sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. My wife tried the filet and shrimp and we had two egg rolls with drinks for an extremely reasonable price. Service was excellent and we caught them on a less crowded night -- although I think it was because we dined early (5:30 PM). We'll definitely be back. We go to the original Woodruff road location -- I didn't even realize they had another location on Augusta until I went to get their website (http://www.ohrestaurant.com/).

• Visited August 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“Best combination of quality and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

We have always been pleased with the quality of the food...great flavor, fresh veggies, lots of choices. The prices are very reasonable 5.95 Sm, 8.95 Lg and the portions are very generous. The atmosphere is pleasant (one step above typical Chinese, but not as formal or expensive as PF Changs) with excellent table service. My wife loves the Hibachi Filet. I enjoy Kung Pao Chicken, Hunan Chicken, Mushroom Chicken. The Garlington Roll sushi is a fried sushi roll that is yummy.