“So worth the visit, I could have spent all day”
Review of Mast General Store

Mast General Store
Ranked #1 of 26 Shopping in Greenville
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“So worth the visit, I could have spent all day”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is special, and brings back so many memories of things you grew up with. I spent 2 hours in here, often saying "I didn't know they still make those." Plenty of items current in vintage as well. The whole store is a treasure trove. Am so glad they have a website to continue my shopping at. This store was one both hubby and I were glad we stopped in.

Visited December 2013

Florence, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More hyped up than it should be”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's a cool store but it's expensive (clothing-wise) and the clothes look like they're from 1982. At the very back is the candy and novelty items and those are fun to browse. But I didn't see any candy I couldn't find at a normal store or Cracker Barrel. Fun to stop in for a visit but me and my boyfriend left empty handed.

Visited November 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“What a great find!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Part of this store is over 100 years old and it's like stepping back in time. They have old candy (not that it's been on the shelf for a long time, but the same kind of candy that was sold years ago that you can't find anywhere.) they have such cute little gift items and souvenirs.

The front of the store has lots of clothing at really good prices. The carry North Face, Patagonia and Columbia, as well as other name brands.

We were visiting Greenville for the weekend and ended up in that store 3 times. Loved it!

Visited November 2013
Carrollton, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Has a bit of Everything”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This store is packed wall to wall with clothes, mostly up scare out door items. The back has souvenir items, along with a huge candy selection.

Visited October 2013
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much fun I didn't want to leave the store!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There is absolutely anything you could want in this store! Great for the active outdoor enthusiast! We went there twice in the same day! The females and the males in the group each went off on their own and found a lot of what they need.

Visited July 2013