“This is by far my favorite place to shop in Greenville.”
Review of Mast General Store

Mast General Store
Ranked #1 of 28 Shopping in Greenville
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I love going to the mast general store. It's just a fun place to look around. I love all the old fashioned candy in the barrels that you can buy by the pound. It can get very crowded around the candy because their is not that much space down their, which can be a problem. They have great products and a large variety of outdoor apparel.

There are newer reviews for Mast General Store

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Must visit historic store.
Great outdoors supplies.
Very friendly helpful staff.
Interesting building.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The best place to get stone ground grits! Even got a 10% discount because it was there 10th anniversary!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

During our first visit to downtown Greenville from South Africa we tripped upon Mast General Store and nearly croaked when we found old hard candy brands we used to chew on in the 1950s. What a total laugh that was! And yes, I bought some. I even used one piece of that candy in a sermon! There is so much "stuff" in Mast General Store and so many memories. On our second visit to Greenville Mast General Store was an obligatory stop. I tried to be more modern in my shopping on this occasion and bought into the latest water bottle technology. When trippin' down memory lane (Main Street, Greenville SC) the Mast General Store is good for this year's Christmas gift or flashbacks from your own 1950s. Well done to the concept, to the delivery, and to the memories.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lots of interesting items to look at although many are pricey. Liked the jelly, honey and candy selections and walked with some of each.