“De-licious!”
Review of The Owl - CLOSED

The Owl
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are not much to look at from the outside (yet!), but Trust Us a little and stop by! We will give you a great meal in a fun and casual atmosphere. Our menu includes very reasonably prices small plates as well as several full-entree sized options. The menu changes often as we are always trying to improve, and can be found on our Facebook page. We also have a full bar serving hand crafted cocktails, beer, and wine. Reservations are recommended! Hours: Wed-Thur 5:30pm-10:30pm Fri 5:30pm-1:00am Sat 5:30pm-11:30pm Sun (Brunch) 11:00am-2:00pm.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I finally made it over to try out The Owl. Their menu is all small plates, which I love because then you get to sample a variety instead of committing to just one dish. The price was very affordable and the food impeccable! The interior is modern/minimalist and the seating in the dining room is spaced out so you don't feel crowded. The servers were very attentive and also knowledgeable. The music played in the dining room would be my only complaint, it was a little loud and abrasive for my taste, but hey to each his own! Another great Greenville addition!

3  Thank Lauren B

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was in Greenville SC for the weekend. As is usually the case when I'm in a town I don't know I turn to Trip Advisor. This was the #1 pick, After eating there, it is now mine. From the outside the building is not impressive, Neither is the inside! 40' by 40' open floor plan with14 formica tables. But the food is FANTASTIC. Ecclectic, delicious, different. Order anything and you will not be disappointed. Small dishes, great prices.

2  Thank Ed H
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Find this place! Not directly downtown but very close and well worth the effort.

I have tried several different cocktails and dishes... ALL well executed. The description of dishes on the menu are brief which makes every dish a tasty surprise.

Cocktails are unique and exceed expectations. And if you already have a favorite, try it here for an interesting twist.

Busiest times are between 7pm and 9pm but there seems to always be room at the bar. During the busy hours... just call ahead to make a reservation.

Definitely worth the trip whether you are visiting from out of town or a local looking for something new.

3  Thank sccyclist70
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

The food was fantastic but the plates were on the smaller side. We were tempted to order s second dish of the duck just to have more of it, but with any new restaurant we try, we like to sample multiple dishes. Expect to have a few courses while you're here, but with the way the menu is priced, it should be too bad. They also had some interesting drink concoctions too.

3  Thank m s
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My good friend had been raving about this spot for quite some time. With the opportunity to be in Greenville, it was a no brainier to come and experience what the fuss was all about. And I am telling you in all honesty, these creative, inventive chef's can give NYC restaurants a run for their money. From the sweetbreads with kale, to pork belly with polenta and a perfectly poached egg, to tongue with salsa verde (served like a crab cake patty and salsa bursting with basil flavor), to octupus with tomato and chorizo powder. Did I mention the drinks? Stellar! Rhubarb gin and tonic, cucumber caipirinha, seafoam Margarita and a few others that made my equilibrium highly questionable till the next day. And the best part still? The staff. You guys love what you do and I can tell from the way you present your food and invest time in thinking about ways to improve on everything. LOVE!! you guys rock!

6  Thank kookybanana