“We love the mall great stores”
Review of Haywood Mall

Haywood Mall
Ranked #27 of 91 things to do in Greenville
Roebuck, South Carolina
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“We love the mall great stores”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We live in spartanburg but love going to greenville to the mall it is worth the drive I always find alot of good deals. My son loves build a bear. He got one its name is little b. Plus they have a music store my husband loves.

Visited February 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Coldwater Creek New Year's Eve 50% off sale was amazing!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Just wanted to thank the helpful sales personnel at Coldwater Creek in the Haywood Mall. Lori, Ann and Pat. They made my shopping experience a pleasure for me and my 2 daughters! CWC should be proud of theses ladies and their attention to customer service! They were helpful in bringing items to me in the dressing room until I had all the right sizes and choices, and they made checkout a breeze! I purchased an entire New Year's wardrobe for less than $500 with the purchase of 19 clothing items at this awesome sale of 50% off everything in the store, including Spanx! Big CWC fan!

Visited December 2013
Middleburg, Florida
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Nice mall with lots of stores”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have been going to the Haywood Mall since we were kids. The mall has really grown over the years. They have a Apple Computer store, Macys, Sears, JC Penny's and just about all the mall stores you would want to shop at. Parking is not that bad and they have a nice food court. There is also a really nice store for all you Clemson and GameCock fans that carries just about any team related item you can think of.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Patrick C
Honea Path, South Carolina
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Not bad”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a two floor mall that is a good place to shop. Plenty of shops to browse around in and the food court has a good selection of various food types to choose from when you want to get a bite to eat. A better mall choice than other malls in the area that I live in. Don't go very often due to it being about a 35 mile drive from where we live, but it is enjoyable when we do go there. Always a pleasure during the Christmas season.

Visited October 2013
Newnan, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Typical mall”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We arrived in Greenville a little early and decided to go walk around the mall for a bit. It was a pretty average mall with a food court. A lot of different people and stores there. Something for everyone. We ate at the Chinese restaurant in the food court. It was pretty good.

Visited August 2013