“Good although I expected better”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Don Pablo's - CLOSED

Don Pablo's
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Good although I expected better”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Don Pablo's traditionally has good food -- this was maybe a half click lower than what I think is standard for DP's. One thing is the same though - restaurant is LOUD, not a good place to go if you want to talk during dinner.

Visited July 2012

MARIETTA
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The service is always good as is the food. The menue is a dollar or two less than the competition even the quality is superior.

Visited December 2011
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Always Good”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We've been dining at Don Pablo's, since it opened. Evenings can be crowded, especially on Friday or Saturday night. The nachos are great. Margaritas are good. Try the burrito or enchiladas!!!

• Visited February 2012
south carolina
“I wasn't a big fan of Mexican food until I ate here...”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped at Don Pablo's for dinner in late December of 2011. I have never been a big fan of Mexican food because I just thought the food either tasted bland or too spicy. Almost like it was a frozen meal heated up. That was until I had the Three Amigos Enchiladas at Don Pablo's. Oh my goodness! The flavors were out of this world! Even the chips and salsa brought to us to snack on while we waited was unbelievable! I am totally convinced now that the smaller Mexican restaurants nearer our homes do not cook from scratch. My only regret is that I live a good hour from the nearest Don Pablo's!
One more suggestion...don't forget the margarita! Yummy!

• Visited December 2011