“Great way to see downtown”

Whispering Winds Carriage Company
Ranked #5 of 8 Tours in Greenville
More attraction details
Owner description: We provided downtown carriage rides running out of the Westin Poinsett Hotel and the Courtyard Marriott. We can provide history tours of the City as well as transporation in the fun old fashion way! We have been providing carriage rides for over 12 years in downtown Greenville. We also specialize in weddings, birthday parties and special event rides!
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I took the downtown tour of Greenviile, SC. It was interesting.. Loved the atmosphere and look of the carriage\driver.. Driver had an entertaining conversation also. Only suggestion to possibly make it better is to change the route to include more of the historic buildings.

4  Thank spiceybabygirl

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I took my family visiting from out of town for a carriage ride in Downtown Greenville. We had an absolute fantastic time...the driver was wonderful to share the city with us and gave us information that I did not even know and have lived here many years! I made the reservation ahead of time and we were able to pay by credit card with the driver! Thanks for making this so easy and special for my family! We loved it...Thank you, for the great carriage ride!

5  Thank Carolyn S
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We took our 2 children on a carriage ride and had a fabulous time! We purchased tickets online very easily and the driver was so knowledgable about downtown! He gave us a tour and history of Greenville and really knew his stuff. He was incredible nice to our children! The big horse, EARL, was tremendous as he took us around downtonwn. He was so gentle. The kids got to pet him too! Thank you, Whispering Winds Carriage Company! We will be back again soon! This is such an awesome addition to downtown Greenville!!!!

7  Thank Morgan l
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I took my 2 granddaughters ages 6 and 3, my daughter and their other grandmother for a carriage ride in Downtown Greenville. I had scheduled this for 7:30 pm on December 19th. paid $65.00 in advance. We arrived at 7:35pm. to find out they had us schedukled for 7:00pm. We were told we would not be able to ride and they could give us a refune. they gave us the owners business card and said we could call her and discuss this matter. Here we are standing on the sidewalk with 2 children who are upset because they not going to get to ride. You can image how I felt. So we called the owner, she informed us there was nothing she could do. Finally she said we could pay another $55.00 and ride at 8:15pm. and that we would not get a refund for the $65.00. What part of hard people having times this year does she not understand. We told her to have A Merry Christmas. So if she can lay her head down on her pillow at night and sleep and feel good about disappointing those children. then God Bless her...........

12  Thank Debbie P
WWCC54258, Owner at Whispering Winds Carriage Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

This customer did purchased a ticket, but unfortunately showed up at the wrong time on the night of her ride. The driver showed her on the receipt of her purchased time (which was earlier in the evening), she then realized she had missed her ride, but did not want to go later in the evening. Since the ride was a pre-paid ride, the driver sat and waited on her during her entire ride time and did not do any rides in hopes that she would show up. Since the customer did not want another time slot, we refunded her money and gave her a gift certificate to use anytime during the year!