“Buggz”

Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #243 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The taste of the food at this place is good, but there was a bug in my drink. The waiter didn't seem upset or surprised that the drink had a bug in it. To him it wasn't a big deal. I haven't went back. This wasn't a flying bug, it was a crawling one.

There are newer reviews for Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I loved eating here. Friendly, fast and a great price. The food is always fresh and hot. The staff recognize that it's a lunch hour and are quick to get you in and out!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We finally tried chin chin. I was amazed about the quality of the food. My husband lived in Korea for few months and he talked to our waitress about dishes we wanted. She was impressed about his knoweledge and interest in Korean food and our service and food were excellent. THe place itself is not fancy, but the food was wonderful. It was my second time trying korean food and I will be back there for sure!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Chin Chin out one Friday night. No problem getting a seat at 6pm, and we had great service. The food came out quick and was good. Not the best i have had, however I will go back and try some other options.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best value for a sit down restaurant I've seen in the area. Nearly as good as Lieu's but at 75% the cost. Decent daily specials are in the $4 range. Great service lately. They went through a spell where it looked like they lost some servers and were making due with less.