“Pretty, but disappointing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great location, Friendly Staff. Food ok - nothing special. Salad was the most memorable thing we ate. I ordered a Med platter - 1st time anywhere the menu had to be "explained" to me "after" the food was delivered. My bad; I should of just sent it back. I'm a technical writer/engineer/teacher w/two degrees. I was pretty sure of what I read. But just to check I asked to see the menu again. What was "in writing" was not what was delivered. The waitress apologized and stated it was confusing; and they were fixing it in the kitchen with a sampler appetizer. I believe we were also charged for this. Big disappointment! Oh well. Glad we didn't get a bottle of wine. Life's Short, if you plan to spend $100+ on dinner don't waste time here.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our return flight to DFW was delayed out of Greenville so we decided to take a ride through town. It was lunch time and we happened upon this restraurant with outdoor tables. We loved it and thought the service (Alberto) was great, the food was nicely presented and very good. I read the negative comments on this site and couldn't believe it was the same place. Our lunce experience was excellent and helped create a very positive impression of downtown Greenville - which by the way seemed like a cool little town.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

It takes a lot for me to post a bad review, but here one comes. My colleagues and I went to Milano Kozani in early July and had possibly the most horrible meal we all have ever had. We all travel almost every week for our work, all around the world, and this place really took the prize for worst food. I had the steak kabobs and the meat tasted as if it either was improperly aged or marinated incorrectly. Since it actually made me ill later in the evening, I am guessing improperly aged. Two of my colleagues had the Moussaka and they couldn't even eat it, they said it was horrible. We should have known that it wasn't the best choice when there were only two other small tables with patrons.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Slow service, no air conditioning and lousy food. Need I say more!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Service is a bit slow regardless of how busy the place is. Not the best Greek or Mediterranian food in Greenville, but the setting is very nice. If you want to people watch rather than have a fantastic meal, choose Milano's and sit outside.