“Wonderful way to spend the morning”

GHS Swamp Rabbit Trail
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Greenville Segway Tour
Ranked #3 of 96 things to do in Greenville
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My 8 year old daughter and I biked from Travelers Rest to the Greenville Zoo this morning and loved it! Lots of shade and beautiful scenery. We stopped at the Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery for a snack about half way through. Looking forward to coming back to Greenville to do it again!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

If you park at Cleveland Park (ample spaces) and run towards downtown and the gorgeous Reedy River Falls and then back it is a 5k. If you run in the other direction and get lost because the signage can be a bit confusing it's not as pleasant or fun and can be a bit longer. The trail is well traveled and maintained, and running past the shops along the riverfront is always fun for people watching, it also gives you a great downhill on the way back. Oh and as a treat the Monkeys might be making crazy noises as Cleveland Park backs up to the zoo. All in all a great experience!

2  Thank ALISON A
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love this trail. It's beautiful, peaceful, and lovely. I love spending a few hous on my bike riding from travlers rest into downtown greenville.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

If you are a runner and staying in downtown Greenville, the Swamp Rabbit Trail is the best place to run. It's wide, well maintained and has enough traffic to make me feel safe.

I ride it occassionally, but it's a better runner's trail.

Enjoy our city.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Loved the trails and attention to detail. We walked in a moderately woodsy area in early am as well evening. We never felt bitten by Mosquitos or other insects.
The river water is not in swimming condition as was posted.
But there is a nice water feature for the kids to run in and out of with fountains that shoot up.
The Zoo is also within walking distance and part of the park.