“Nice, But I Expected More”

GHS Swamp Rabbit Trail
Ranked #3 of 91 things to do in Greenville
Spartanburg, South Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nice, But I Expected More”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

When we moved to the Upstate region of SC, we heard a lot about the trail. So, my husband & I visited one Saturday. It's nice and I'm sure those living near it really enjoy the access, but ... I expected a little more. The scenery just isn't that great.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Julia T

• Czech first
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Way to Exercise”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I love biking, walking & jogging the Swamp Rabbit. Serious cyclists need to slow down and ride single file. Otherwise, it's great.

Visited March 2012
Pinehurst
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great place to run and ride”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Park of the trail from the downtown area is paved with a cushioned 4 foot path for runners and walkers. The trail is clean and well-used. Greenville Motorcycle Policemen occassionally patrol the path with goes approximately 12.5 miles out to Traveller's Rest. This is a real treat.

Visited March 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We live very close to the north end of the trail and I can't say enough good things about it. We love to start at Furman and ride/run the trail into downtown G'ville for lunch or ice cream. Highly recommended for people of all ages!

Visited August 2011
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“fantastic”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

A very fun thing to do on the weekend. We took our bikes and rode from Falls Park up to the end in Travelers Rest and had lunch at a great little restaurant right off the trail. It used to be an old hardware store and had great homemade food. A great paved trail with lots of people out enjoying the area. I highly recommend.