“Fantastic evening!”

Greenville History Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Greenville
More attraction details
Owner description: Our selection of tours includes: $45pp At the Chef's Table culinary tour (3 hrs); walking; 5 restaurants $39pp Greenville BBQ Trail tour (2.25 hrs); driving; 3 restaurants $15pp Downtown Driving Tour (1 hr) $20pp Historic Neighborhoods & Architecture tour (1.5 hrs); driving $12 West End Walking tour (1 hr); walking $39 Greenville Breakfast tour (2 hrs); driving; 3 restaurants (coming summer 2017)
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the culinary tour last evening. We went to five restaurants, sampled fabulous food, mets the chefs and had a cooking demonstration. John, our guide, told us many interesting historical facts about Greenville. We would highly recommend this excellent way to learn more about Greenville while eating the best food in town!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I go to these restaurants all the time but this was a differant experience. I really enjoyed the interaction with the chefs and other people on the tour. As he adds more places I am sure I will go again.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

John is an excellent tour guide who told our students many fascinating stories about Greenville. He is very knowledgable and held the attention of our students with his photos and historical facts. We will definitely use John again for future students.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I've lived in Greenville for almost 10 years and have visited all of the Table 301 restaurants but after a better appreciation for this great city and our restaurants after the tour. What a fun night out with friends! And I would definitely suggest this for newcomers or visitors. A great way to see a little bit of what our downtown has to offer.

1  Thank SLH888
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Fantastic! Learned so much about Greenville and its history. John is a wonderful guide and took the time to answer our numerous questions - very knowledgeable. He was very accomodating about rescheduling due to potential bad weather. Not a strenuous hike either - more of a stroll down memory lane! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

1  Thank Judy B