“Exceeded our high Expectations!”

Greenville History Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Greenville
More attraction details
Owner description: Our selection of tours includes: $45pp At the Chef's Table culinary tour (3 hrs); walking; 5 restaurants $39pp Greenville BBQ Trail tour (2.25 hrs); driving; 3 restaurants $15pp Downtown Driving Tour (1 hr) $20pp Historic Neighborhoods & Architecture tour (1.5 hrs); driving $12 West End Walking tour (1 hr); walking $39 Greenville Breakfast tour (2 hrs); driving; 3 restaurants (coming summer 2017)
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My husband and I were given tickets to the Greenville Culinary tour. We had heard that it was an awesome experience combining great dining and a little history of downtown Greenville. The food was better than I had hoped for. Each chef came and talked about his/her dish that he had prepared for the tour and also about his individual restaurant. And don't think this is just about the food. John gave us great "nuggets" of information about Greenville along with pictures and even some proposed plans for the future. We enjoyed it so much we went back to one of the featured restaurants later that week...Thanks so much John Nolan!!!

1  Thank Davina D
"come hungry"
"bbq tour"
"wonderful food"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews
in 4 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have lived in Greenville for 18 years and still learned a lot from this tour with John. He is very knowledgeable of the area and a very pleasant person. I highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to learn more about the history of Greenville and how it became what it is today. You will not be bored!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

My brother and I took the tour together. It was a great experience we would like to have again. Great to take an out of town guest to. We loved the food and all of the hostorical information that John provided. Really loved hearing from the chefs as to their personal experiences and love for food. We will do it again!

1  Thank Alice S
Reviewed April 16, 2012

What a wonderful experience this is always. This was my 4th time to go and each time has been a little different. You experience the Table 301 restaurants and the chefs come to your table to describe what they have prepared for you to sample. John Nolan, guide and owner, is very personable and easy to be with. He is also a historian and points out different historic buildings, etc. as we walk to the next restaurant. I will continue to go when having company in town. A unique experience each time. We are lucky to have this and John in our city. All of his tours are excellent.