“Great food, Interesting History and Info--WONDERFUL VALUE!”

Greenville History Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Greenville
More attraction details
Owner description: Our selection of tours includes: $45pp At the Chef's Table culinary tour (3 hrs); walking; 5 restaurants $39pp Greenville BBQ Trail tour (2.25 hrs); driving; 3 restaurants $15pp Downtown Driving Tour (1 hr) $20pp Historic Neighborhoods & Architecture tour (1.5 hrs); driving $12 West End Walking tour (1 hr); walking $39 Greenville Breakfast tour (2 hrs); driving; 3 restaurants (coming summer 2017)
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Great food, Interesting History and Info--WONDERFUL VALUE!”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Even as a lifelong resident of Greenville, this tour provided me with information about my city that I had never heard before--both modern and historic. Our guide escorted us to 5 of Greenville's nicest eateries, some of which I had previously visited and some that I had not. In each we met the chef and some of the staff, and were provided excellent food and beverages. In one, the corporate chef even prepared shrimp and grits (among the best I had ever had) before our eyes! Needless to say, I was extremely impressed with my experience on this tour and would go back anytime, as well as surely refer my friends. Go, and enjoy!

Visited November 2011
GvilleHistoryTours, Owner at Greenville History Tours, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Thank you!!!