We stayed for an overnight because we were going to a concert at the Peace Center. We chose not to use the valet and self parked. Parking is $6.
The hotel lobby was wonderfully attended. We did not have to wait long. The cookies were a wonderful touch. We stayed in an executive suite. The only downfall was the location of the suite. It over looked the back if the hotel. I asked for another suite the overlooked the city and was told they were all booked.
The room itself was very clean. The fan inside the room was nice to keep an ambient noise at all times.
Only suggestion, have more shampoos and conditioners in the bathrooms please.
I got vouchers for the buffet and omelette breakfast. Wonderfully attended and a large selection. For $13 it was defiantly worth the cost as freshly squeezed OJ and coffee are included. Overall the best hotel I've stayed in Greeenville!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4-diamond hotel in Greenville, our downtown location puts you in a great spot for exploring the city. Onsite, we have over 10,000 sq ft of event space, perfect for all types of occasions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Poinsett, Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Poinsett, Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Westin Poinsett Greenville
- Poinsett Hotel Greenville Sc
- Westin Greenville
- Greenville Westin