The Poinsett Hotel is a 1920's historic property located on Main St. in the center of leafy, walkable Greenville. The staff kindly gave us an upgrade on our upgrade so I can't comment on the standard rooms, but I can say that you should try to get a view if you can!
Wifi is included in the room rate (how enlightened!), and parking in their garage is $6. There is a lounge, restaurant, and coffee shop. Staff were discreet and helpful. The layout of the rooms reflects the era in which the hotel was built, but the upkeep is careful and the beds are firm and comfortable.
Guests with mobility problems will need two elevators to get up from the street level (again, a product of its era). Nearby construction to the east of the hotel began very early, but time will cure that problem. Light sleepers should be aware, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4-diamond hotel in Greenville, our downtown location puts you in a great spot for exploring the city. Onsite, we have over 10,000 sq ft of event space, perfect for all types of occasions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Poinsett, Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Poinsett, Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Westin Poinsett Greenville
- Poinsett Hotel Greenville Sc
- Westin Greenville
- Greenville Westin