Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for hikes, bikes, jogging, or camping

My spouse and I regularly hike here on a variety of trails through the woods, all at varying levels... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Brendan P
Waco, Texas
Hiking without leaving town

Paris Mountain State Park provides a number of hiking options within an easy commute of downtown... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
marksanford
Simpsonville, South Carolina

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Greenville
All reviews hiking trails paddle boats swimming area sulphur springs great hiking small lake close to town mountain bikes mile hike ridge trail great place to hike jones gap easy hike per adult nice hike south carolina greenville area
Reviewed August 21, 2018

i went up here to a family event and had a ball...it was very calm and relaxing or the other hand! me and some family got onto a peddle boat and all im going to say is NEVER AGAIN LOL

Reviewed August 11, 2018

A nice campsite, clean restrooms/bath house.
My ONLY issue is the hour that the gate to the park is locked. In truth it isn't the "hour" 9pm, (although if you have plans downtown getting back by 9pm is impossible) but there is a bit of a "trick" to open the locked gate that wasn't explained to me. Thus the first night of my stay I was locked out. Luckily after having struggled for over 10 mins. to open the gate (no one to call for help) a ranger leaving for the night, let me in, AND showed me the "trick".
SO just be certain you get adequate directions on using the lock if you know you won't be back before 9pm.
I mentioned to a ranger the next day how other parks I've visited have automated gates using a keypad combination system that can be changed often, thus avoiding folks trespassing in the park that aren't campers. He stated the park did not have the funds to install such a system.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We decided to try out our new Class B RV at a local campground. Living in SC and also being 65 + we were able to purchase a SC State Park Passport (good for 1 yr from date of purchase), which made our night's stay $19 something, and included water and power. We chose site 33. All of the sites are quite nice...level and easy to get to. The sites are not too close together, but everyone is quite close to one another. Our fire ring looked like it had been hit, but we were able to have a nice fire to roast hotdogs and marshmallows. Easy hookups right on site. Many nice trails and a pretty lake as you enter the park. The most impressive thing about this park is the bathhouse. Spotless and 'modern'. No soap, so bring your own for hand washing. Always stocked with TP and close by, no matter which site you choose. We enjoyed a very nice first camping adventure....on many levels. Try this park - you, too, will love it....

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place is close to the city of Greenville but you wouldn't think so when you get here. Awesome views not crowded and peaceful. We will definitely be coming here as much as we can.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Paris Mountain State Park is a great park for hiking, walking dogs, riding bikes, and exploring nature.

2  Thank Courtney H