Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road
$205
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$109
$233
$215
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$96
$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$145
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
$254
  • Restaurant
All reviewswoodruff roadfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolbreakfast crewrestaurants and shoppingfridge and microwavehighly recommend this hotelbooked this hotelan upgradeking suitefitness centerthe breakfast areagreat place to staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfastbagels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed here for visit on our way to the Georgia coast. Everything was outstanding, from the cleanliness, the staff and the complimentary breakfast. Would make a great base for visiting Greenville. Near lots of eateries and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We do hope that every guest will leave us "happy!" Our team works hard to earn this kind of praise and I can assure you your comments, as well as all of our other reviews, are shared with our team members weekly! We are glad to see we've made a fan out of you! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Greenville!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed here on a last minute trip to Greenville. I booked the room online last minute and was able to get a suite. I was glad I did with such short notice! The suite was really a nice, large hotel room with a little lounge area with a table, coffee table, and wet bar with a microwave and mini fridge. There was also a comfy lounge chair and a desk on the other side of the room. There was ample space in the room. The bed was very comfortable and big. The comforter was washable, which I love! I always feel better with a washable comforter, less germs! The bathroom was spacious and easily fit my husband and myself at one time. The entryway to the room was wood laminate, which was cute. The decor was also nice. The rooms were pretty quiet on the third floor, although there a lot of kids on the floor due to a soccer tournament. The breakfast selection was fine with a selection of muffins, breads, fruit, yogurt, biscuits, sausage, scrambled eggs, and waffles. I have liked the selection at other Holiday Inn Express Hotels with the pancake machine or a waffle machine. That would have been a great addition! The only minuses were small- the housekeeper left wet washcloths in the corner in the bathroom after cleaning the room and the renovations in the lobby blocking the doorway. Overall, it was a great stay, and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

We are happy to see that you enjoyed our suite. We agree the suite rooms provide that extra space for just a little more comfort. We have, indeed, just completed a refresh and are sorry that the final stages with the tile in the lobby were a little inconvenient. We worked to minimize the impact to our guests as those improvements were being made. We do, indeed, have a pancake machine. It is located to the right of the breakfast bar set back from the main traffic area. Our pancakes are extremely popular so we try to divide the traffic flow for the main bar from the pancake traffic to make it a little more convenient. I'm sorry you missed those! I have to agree, they are terrific! I have forwarded your comments about the washcloths in the bathroom to our director of housekeeping so she can address the attention to detail with her team members. I am so sorry for that inconvenience. We do hope that you will come and visit us again on your next trip to Greenville, SC!

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Just spent a three day weekend and it was perfect. Room was great, staff was excellent. Bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Excellent location. Everything was close by. Will stay here again. Large area in room to relax. Very quiet location.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

We love to hear it when our guests use the word "perfect" to describe their visits with us. We strive for those memorable "perfect" experiences! Our location on Woodruff Road right in the middle of all the new shopping and dining makes us a "perfect" spot when visiting Greenville, SC for the weekend, for business, or just to relax and get away. Our full hot breakfast is definitely one of our features as is our clean crisp linens and DreamStructure bedding! We hope you'll come back again and again for those three day weekends. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure your stay is perfect every time!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had back surgery 3 days before my stay. The front desk was awesome. We called ahead to request Earle check in, and explained the circumstances. They said we could. We were pleased the room was ready and thoughtfully given a room on the mail level.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dennis A

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. We are always happy to honor any special request and look for ways to go just a little above what is requested. Our team members are empowered to own every request and make it happen if at all possible. I am happy to see that we succeeded in making your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express over the past weekend and it was wonderful. The room was spacious and comfortable and had everything we needed. There is also a great heated indoor pool on site. The staff was overly helpful, my hat's off to Randy, Edwin and Carla. The Director of Sales Bobbie Mecer actually assisted me with the reservation and she was delightful. Thank you all for the perfect accomodations and making the weekend wonderful for us in Greenville. Also, the morning breakfast was perfect from bagels, eggs & suasage to pancakes!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lkncandlewoodsales

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your experience at our hotel. I assure you that Randy, Carla, Edwin and Bobbie have all been thanked personally for making such an impression on you during your stay. We do, indeed, have some very genuine and caring team members. We have a wonderful time doing what we do with the understanding that it's all about you, our guest! We hope we've made a fan out of you and that you'll visit us again the next time you're in Greenville! Safe Travels to you!