“Great Location”

Ranked #28 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Miami, Florida
“Great Location”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This the perfect location for staying in the downtown area. Very safe with free parking, clean, inviting and comfortable rooms and reasonable rates. Free hot breakfast in the mornings and complimentary warm cookies in the lobby in the evenings. Staff very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kay305
JacquiRRose, Corpororate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
We really appreciate your enthusiasm for our hotel and location. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let me know. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is currently under construction. There were noises and fumes. Once the construction is done, I recommend it! Free internet, breakfast (nothing special), coffee pot, frig in the room and GREAT location that is walking distance to the happenings downtown. I gave it a poor for cleanliness because there was a piece of something on the carpet between the beds that never was cleaned up during our time there. The rest of the hotel wasn't bad considering it was under construction.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank happytravelers97
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Greenville, SC. I am happy to see that you had a good experience with us and enjoyed our location. We appreciate your feedback and your business. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know.
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This the perfect location for staying in the downtown area. Very safe (and free) parking, nice rooms and reasonable rates. But the best thing was the friendliness of the staff. Everybody made a point of saying hello, asking if I had everything I needed, how I liked Greenville, etc. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank GregT436
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Greenville . I am so happy to see that you had a great experience with us. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We value your business and appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back very soon. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.
North Conway, New Hampshire
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This hotel has always been very friendly. My last stay, however, was NOT. When I arrived at the hotel it was very crowded in the parking lot. No places at all to park. As i checked in I was greeted by the "front desk manager" whom was not in uniform and was very rude. I asked for information about a certain restuarant and was shot down immediatly. I also asked for extra items for my room and was told to come get them. Afterwards, I came back to the desk hoping another employee would be there, but nope same lady. Im guessing they have many people there with split personalities. She had done a complete 360. She seemed over friendly and trying to compensate for they way she reacted earlier, but i wasn't buying it. Once you are rude to a guest you have basically lost their respect. I would hate to see how she treats employees if she treats the guests in this fashion.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lovekatie5629
, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am so disappointed to see that our team was not helpful, friendly and accommodating. I do really appreciate you taking the time to let us know so that we can take corrective action immediately. If there is anything at all that I can do for you please let me know. We value your business and your feedback.
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in downtown Greenville S.C. and it was a very pleasant experience. The front desk staff was very helpful to me I did not have a reservation but she got me a room it was very clean and nice. The person at the front desk told me where everything was in the hotel and downtown thank you so much. Kent Barringger.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Kent B
, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Greenville. I am so happy to see that you had a good experience with us. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This hotel is one of the BEST hotels I have stayed at in Greenville. Me and the girls decided to have a night on the town and this hotel was the most reasonable price you will find in the downtown area. The receptionist at the desk was amazing. She took care of all of our needs and even brought things up to our room that we had forgotten at home. The breakfast was hot and so yummy. Never had a better breakfast at a hotel before. Big Plus + The hotel was under renovation and was still waiting on some wallpaper to come in for the hallways and the curtains and some artwork in the rooms, but it was still great. Very modern designed carpeting. This room even had an accent wall. New flat screens were good, most hotels have the thick old fashioned ones and this was a breath of fresh air. I will always come to this hotel when the girls decide to come downtown for a night out. Keep up the awesome work Holiday Inn

Room Tip: All of these rooms are amazing and wonderful for the price!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hilary91613
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Greenville. We appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm for our hotel. I hope we see you again when you plan a fun night out in Downtown Greenville.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We had a great opportunity to stay here...great location...close enough to downtown, but also in the heart of new shopping, restaurants area on Woodruff Road. We loved the hotel. It was very very clean, the staff was great and we had an excellent experience. The amenities, pool and breakfast area, were just awesome. Great value for families, without sacrificing quality. We will always stay here when we travel to Greenville. You'd be nuts to pay downtown prices...this one can't be beat.

Room Tip: Sits back from road, so no worries about noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family