“best bagels outside of New York”

Greenfield's Bagels & Deli
Ranked #77 of 905 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Moore, Oklahoma
“best bagels outside of New York”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We just found this little gem and love it. The bagels are great and made fresh each day. We are particular about bagels and these are the best we have had outside of NYC. They offer sandwiches and other baked goods. Prices are excellent. Indoor seating is great with a relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend tis place whether. You are local or passing through. Located just off I85 on Laurens Rd. Bagels keep well and still taste great toasted after several days.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank A K

“Great find, just off 85.”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

On our way home from Atlanta we were looking for a quick,but not fast food, option for lunch. We found Greenfield's tucked in a strip mall. They are mostly a bagel shop but offer standard Jewish deli soups, sandwiches, and baked goods. My husband had their smoked brisket sandwich on a kaiser roll that he enjoyed. I had a Reuben with sauerkraut which was excellent. Everything was fresh, corned beef was tender and lean, the brisket was also tender and not too smokey. The counter people were very nice. Only small complaint was that we were there just before they closed and as soon as we had finished eating they turned out the lights and started cleaning. We weren't planning to linger but a little less obvious hint would've felt more hospitable. Never the less, a great stop for lunch.

Visited March 2014
“Greenfields”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Walked out of subway and randomly tried greenfields. This place is perfect. The entire staff including the owner are friendly. Delicious real food. I highly recommend it and will become a regular.

• Visited March 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Smaller bagels and higher prices than mew york but best bagels in greenville ”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

The bagels are fresh made in the traditional way and usually excellent quality. This visit our bagels were a little too chewey. They are smaller and more expensive than what you get in new York. But this is the only fresh made bagel place in the area. The coffee is a little watery.

2 Thank Brian D
Greenville, South Carolina
“I found my Bagel place!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We are new to Greenville and my wife and I have been on a quest to find a great Bagel place. Well look no more. This is now my Sunday regular stop. As good and close to a NY Bagel as it gets. Fresh with perfect flavor and texture. Staff is so very friendly too. Now to add to this, I went to their web site and commented "What no Potato Knishes" as I am on a quest for these too and was surprised they did not have them on the menu. A few days later, Robin the owner sends me an email explaining that their supplier, Gabila's Knishes out of NY had a fire and damaged their facility so there is a Knish shortage everywhere. So to help my with my Knish fix, Robin tells me she is going to make a batch of homemade potato knishes in a day or two and will let me know when they are ready. Sure enough a few days later I get the email! My wife and I go back to pick up a few, take them home and they are absolutely Wonderful! Where do you get treatment like this! So far we've only had breakfast here so I can't comment on their other items and giving it a Very Good Rating. From what I can see I have got to think everything is done perfectly here.

• Visited January 2014