“Have your Lox's and Eat Them Too!”

Greenfield's Bagels & Deli
Ranked #68 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice Jewish Deli. I had the Ruben and loved it!
Turkey and Bagel seems to be a big hit there also.
Lots of soups and sides to choose from. Expect to spend
$10 per person. Child friendly-they have a cabinet with
coloring books and crayons, puzzles and books for young
children.

1  Thank Candy T
There are newer reviews for Greenfield's Bagels & Deli

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the Larry David on rye. Whitefish and salmon were perfect not to heavy with the cream cheese either. For side I had babaganoush and was fantastic. Have only had bagles here before ( which are great but not worthy of a full review) but finally bit the bullet and spent the 10 bucks for some good back home Jewish food and loved it. A bit pricy for Greenville but I think I might visit monthly now for a good splurge.

1  Thank Ncjcbc
Robin G, Owner at Greenfield's Bagels & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Found Greenfield's on Trip Advisor. I try to find a good deli when I go out of town. Greenfield's has a great selection of bagels and deli sandwiches. I was able to find the nova platter, which included their potato salad, which you should try. Lot's of other choices on the menu. I will stop back next time in town.

1  Thank Radio9

We hope you will be back! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had lunch here on Friday (5/24). My Rachael (Cornbeef, swiss, coleslaw) was good. They are not overly generous with the meat. Price is reasonable, but expected more. The side (Spanish eggplant) was uneatable. My wife had brisket sandwich that she could not eat. Said it smelled like it was bad (spoiled). I took one bite... enough. Her side (macaroni salad) was OUTSTANDING!!! Like I use to get in NY at the local deli.
Very disappointing. The people running it seem great... very friendly.
I think I'll stick to their bagels.

We are sorry you were not pleased with your selections. Please consider trying us again. We have a loyal following and have been embraced by the Upstate during our over 15 years in Greenville. We look forward to giving you a great deli experience.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I eat here at least once to twice a month and love the food every time I go! Bagels are always yummy and the staff is friendly. It's been in the same spot since I was in high school and I graduated in 1999. Would recommend it to everybody!

1  Thank MamaJ88

Thank you! We hope to be here for years to come!