“Fun Girl's Night Out”
Review of Sassy Paints

Sassy Paints
More attraction details
Owner description: Sassy Paints is a BYOB art studio, offering 2 and 3 hour classes in the evenings. We have kids art classes and we are available private birthday parties and special events!
Greenville, South Carolina
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Fun Girl's Night Out”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I went here for a girl's night out and had a great time. I am a terrible artist, and I wasn't too ashamed to hang my painting in my house. The staff is very helpful and the experience was a lot of fun.

Visited September 2011

Easley, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great for a girls night out!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

If I could go here weekly, I would! As someone with NO artistic ability (seriously, my stick figures look awful) I come out of Design With Wine with a beautiful piece of art that I made and am proud to hang in my house. I've been with my girlfriends several times and each time we laugh A LOT, enjoy some wine and meet new friends. You take your own bottle of wine and light snacks if you want. The artist directs you through every step of your painting. It's a ton of fun for a reasonable price!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Michele Y
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Unleash your Creativity!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Design with Wine offers classes in painting. You're allowed to bring your own wine or other beverages to the class. You can come paint even if you have no artistic skills or abilities whatsoever!

It's a great opportunity to just get away for a couple hours or hang with friends while doing something fun. The location is in artsy Downtown Greenville and the setup is simple and they have paintings on all of the walls. They do have a long narrow flight of stairs leading up to the studio floor so it's not for those who have trouble climbing stairs.

You're able to pick the painting you want to do from their monthly calendar of classes on the website. Do bring you camera to the class to get your picture taken with your painting. :D

Visited July 2011