“Great place to stay in a great town to visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greenville
Park House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Greenville B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Rick and Jessica are very nice hosts and have a beautiful place for you to stay. They will happily show you the photo album showing how they largely tore the old building down and built this one anew to the highest of tastes and standards. All the rooms are very nice. The breakfast was delicious. This B&B was one of the best two we've ever stayed at, and I give the nod to the other only because at that place they provided free 24-hour pantry and refrigerator access so that any guest, without asking, could get midnight cereal, milk, yogurt, fruit or the like. This place, the Park House, followed the standard practice of freely available coffee, water and soda. I didn't ask for anything extra, but Rick and Jessica were so accommodating on everything else, they probably would have been helpful here, too. You will love the architectural and interior decorating delight that this place is throughout--including the plantation shutters which add to the clean and fresh look.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Asian Room, and I highly recommend it. If you have a third person, Rick can move o...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for remembering us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed looking at our albums and that you liked the window shutters in your room. I do agree they give the room a clean slick look.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The owners love their home and love sharing its beauty and intimacy with their guests. They are attentive and caring innkeepers. There is nothing more we could have wished for--it was all there! All designed to make our stay as delightful and special as possible. The breakfasts, the wine and cheese, the friendly greeting as we returned from sightseeing, the water in our room at night--all touches that made us feel like royalty!

Room Tip: All rooms are outstanding
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad to hear that you appreciated all the extra touches we do for our guests and knowing you will be back again.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I spent the night here on our first-ever trip to Greenville on the way home from the beach. What a joy! The owners have put their hearts and souls into renovating this beautiful home, while preserving its charm and character. From the very warm welcome, to the wine and cheese on the porch before we left for dinner, to the fabulous breakfast, we couldn't have had a better time! We loved the location as well! We walked downtown in both the afternoon and the evening. If we have the chance to return, we certainly will. And we would highly recommend the Park House Bed and Breakfast to anyone who appreciates an outstanding B&B experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed walking to Main Street from Park House. We hope your first visit to Greenville had positive memories and we do hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Asian Room at this beautiful bed and breakfast on our honeymoon and it was the perfect, romantic spot. I knew I would have trouble finding anything as perfect and I was right. The house is in immaculate shape and gives a peek into old Greenville homes brought back to perfection. The hosts were lovely and the breakfast was perfect. We would highly recommend a stay.

Room Tip: It actually does not have a fitness center but the system wouldn't allow me to correct the error...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for remebering us. We are pleased that you both were satified with your room on such a special night. We wish you both the best and hope your experience at The Park House are positive memories.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband booked the English room for two nights to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, and we could not be happier with our experience! The restored home is absolutely gorgeous and the accommodations are clean, comfortable, quiet, and beautifully decorated. And a huge bonus are the incredible breakfasts served each morning. We highly recommend Park House B&B and we will definitely stay there again the next time we visit Greenville. Thank you Rick and Jessica for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

We feel honered that you choice us to celelbrate your 5th. Anniversary. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we wish you both many more years of happiness.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed there with my 12 year old daughter on a mid-week night and all of the reviews are right on. Everything was perfect. In addition, I noticed that the building - despite being over 100 years old - was as solid as a rock. Since this was a complete renovation, the owners were able to make structural decisions based on the fact that it would be a B&B. Extra thick drywall, extra reinforcement in the floors, separate AC units for each room, etc. all contributed to the solid feeling of the building and the overall quietness and peace. But of course none of that means anything without the warmth of the owners, the beauty of the furnishings and the location just close enough to downtown to walk, but far enough away to be peaceful. Plus they graciously welcomed my daughter and me. You will not go wrong staying here! Well done!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your comments. It's nice to hear that you have an eye for restorations. We were dlighted to have you and your wonderful daughter and hope one day you can visit us again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I spent three nights in this charming and beautifully restored large home, and we were delighted with not only the location, but also the attention to detail that Rick and Jessica, the innkeepers, paid to accessorizing and decorating the room we were in. Our room was well manicured, tastefully decorated, spacious, and contained small amenities that made our stay even more pleasant, things we do not often see in other B&Bs--for example, cold bottles of water & a small container of ice placed in our room in the evening; a magnifying makeup mirror which delighted my wife for putting on her makeup; ample closet space, and extra pillows. Add to those attributes a clean and well organized bathroom, beds with firm mattresses, and a delicious hot breakfast served each morning. The Park House is walking distance to the historic downtown area, and obviously a short drive if you want to save your feet for walking the South Main Street area filled with restaurants and shops of all kinds.

Rick and Jessica were non-intrusive, but were always available if we had questions or required assistance. Their professional and cheerful demeanor in interacting with their guests serves as a benchmark for ensuring long-term customer satisfaction and ultimately return business. Thanks for everything.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
jessieinnkeeper, Owner at Park House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Words can't express how grateful we are to such a detailed review of our B&B. I'm delighted to hear that all the extras made your stay more comfortable, and to know the location was ideal. I hope next time you visit Greenville you pay us a visit again. My sincere thanks, Jessica