“Genuine German”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Old world service with chef sending out a free sample of something he just tried to see how you like it. Food is just like what I had in Bavaria and it is wunderbar. You feel more like a guest instead of customer. Dining at its finest. We drive 130 miles to eat there and it's worth the trip.

3  Thank trojan77

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Celebrated our anniversary here on the outdoor deck. Wonderful friendly service made us feel like special guests. My wife visited Germany several times and said the food tookher back to those visits. It's a little pricey but the quality, quantity and presentation of food is worth it.

2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I love this place. I've been there one or two times a week for the last 6-7 weeks! Every time the food is amazing! The specials are truly special! I keep taking my friends there and they are taking their friends and family there. The atmosphere is perfect and the service is really great!

4  Thank Skeetersb
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

The Schwaben House is the best german restaurant I have been to. The food quality and preparation is excellent. I enjoyed the ambience and the service very much and can highly recommend this restaurant. I will definitely come back. Guten Appetit.

2  Thank Mw7898
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is very authentic German food. I like very much eating there. People are friendly. The food is so much fantastic.

I can not accept when people say this food is not good because there is no bratwurst or because food not enough to feed elephant. Germans do not eat bratwurst all day or every day or all the time. The restaurant serves the correct amount of food at lunch and the correct amount of food at dinner that is healthy and good for you. Do not forget the dessert is not supposed to be a whole meal all by itself. Do you drink a bowl full of wine after meal? No!

This food at Schwaben House is from a fantastic area of Europe. The food at Schwaben House is typical of fine dining out of that place in Europe. So if you have never been there you can not say this food is not authentic because it is.

I am meeting many good Americans at this restaurant. Everybody seem to be happy and have good fun and very much like the food. The owners try make everyone feel like family even the stupid people. To the stupid people I say bah! Go eat at stupid McDonalds. Smart and wonderful Americans you come eat at Schwaben House.

Благословения на Вас