“Nice little tea shot” 5 of 5 bubbles

O-CHA tea bar
Ranked #5 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Greenville
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: O-CHA tea bar is a family owned local business specializing in all forms of tea. We sell loose leaf teas for hot or iced tea, by the oz or steeped in house. We sell many flavors of bubble teas. We carry light menu items along with fresh pastries and desserts and mochi ice creams. Our menu also featuring smoothies and espresso drinks and coffees. We are located on the bank of the Reedy River with a beautiful view of Falls Park, right on the Swamp Rabbit bike trail.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Nice little tea shot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have been to O-CHA several times, and make a point to stop by whenever I am in or near Greenville. O-CHA has many different kinds of tea, and you can have it hot or cold, "bubble tea" or regular, with milk or not. The tea is refreshing and the staff is always nice. I have never tried any of their food, but I suspect that it would be wonderful was well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Lawrenceville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Just about any kind of tea you might like, hot or cold, milk or plain, "bubbles" or not... My daughter-in-law got the Thai tea with "jellies". I would normally get Thai milk tea with the tapioca pearls ("bubbles"), but since my stomach wasn't feeling well, I ordered an herbal mint tea (but couldn't resist the bubbles!). She made it iced for me and it was absolutely delicious and just what the doctor ordered! Great place to go whether it's cold and you want something hot, or hot weather and you want an iced drink!

Visited July 2014
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Refreshingly nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stop on a sunny day to have some tea and people watch. Downtown Greenville is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Honeydew w/ pearl and jelly! is the way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Was here yesterday 4/21 for a little stroll in a town called Greenvile, SC. After eating at one of the restaurants upstairs and found this hidden gem below... well... I already found it from tripadvisor and FINALLY, tried it yesterday!!!

It was awesome! It tasted so good... I had honeydew on ice w/ pearls and jelly.... I ordered 2 of them. My bf had blueberry slushie and he liked it too. Very relaxed environment. A very good afternoon refreshment and a must if you are going to walk by the river or by the Reeding Falls.

• Visited April 2014
Greenville
“Love Milk Tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I've rated it 4 stars based on what is available locally... and it really is a nice place. They are very friendly and you can't beat the location by the Reedy River. I will add one caveat for those who have been fortunate enough to have sampled milk tea in asia... it's not quite up to that standard. Almost, but just a bit short. This is not a knock as we loved it, rather something for them to aim for.

Visited October 2013