“Very Helpful”
Review of O-CHA tea bar

O-CHA tea bar
Ranked #11 of 35 Dessert in Greenville
Good for: Scenic view
Description: O-CHA tea bar is a family owned local business specializing in all forms of tea. We sell loose leaf teas for hot or iced tea, by the oz or steeped in house. We sell many flavors of bubble teas. We carry light menu items along with fresh pastries and desserts and mochi ice creams. Our menu also featuring smoothies and espresso drinks and coffees. We are located on the bank of the Reedy River with a beautiful view of Falls Park, right on the Swamp Rabbit bike trail.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

After the initial trouble I had finding the place I was very pleased once I got there. The environment was nice and friendly and the person who waited on me was very patient and helpful when it came to picking my drink which---since there were a lot of options and I'm new to the world of teas in general, let alone bubble tea---was very useful. If it wasn't for the helpful staff i would have been very confused by the extensive menu. As it happened I was very pleased with the drink I choose and plan on making it a regular stop for myself and any of my friends in the area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit Greenville now, I have to make my way over to O'Cha to get my bubble tea fix! Such was the case today. We are getting ready to leave the country for a couple years and we made sure we came to Greenville to get one more bubble tea! Love it!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We first had bubble tea in NYC and my son loved it. We were surprised to find a great tea bar in Greeville. We stayed in Greenville for three days and he went to the tea bar twice a day. The only complaint I have is they closed 30-45 minutes earlier than the hours posted at the store.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The service they have here is always amazing. They help guests pick a flavor they should like, and make it wonderfully.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

This is where I was first introduced to bubble tea. Since my first sip I was hooked. I've since traveled all over the USA and except for 2 locations in China town in Chicago, this is the best bubble tea I've had. It was on par with the 2 tea shops in china town too. Every time I visit Greenville now, I have to make my way over to O'Cha to get my bubble tea fix!