“Nice and clean”
Review of Korean BBQ

Korean BBQ
Ranked #149 of 935 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Korean
Description: Wonderful hole in the wall restaurant!!
Description: Wonderful hole in the wall restaurant!!
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great for the family. Pickled foods were great. Service was great. Vegetables were fresh and still crunchy.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

One of the best Korean Restaurants in the South East. I've been going to this place at least once a month for the past four months. The food is tasty and the service is good. The owner personally greets you and waits on you. Gotta say you can't get better than that.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The food was tasteless and oily. I would never go there again. We did not order barbecue but the other dishes were below average. I prefer Mekong, any day!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I went for lunch, as you'll notice most of my reviews are for lunch, since I like the value and feel it's best view into the standard fare at places. Had the Bulgogi lunch box, and the meat was very well cooked and fresh tasting. I wish the lunch box had Kimchi or something more interesting in it then the salad (basic boring), and dumpling (again kind of boring), and standard white rice- which I don't eat. But for the money hard to beat. I was very happy that they had Solomon's Seal tea and drank the whole pot. In all for Greenville don't think you could do much better, I need to pony up for dinner and get something more but a basic lunch is a good judge of the overall quality of a place to eat and I think Korean BBQ is worth a visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've not had too much Korean food before but this was good. The server was friendly. Very unique way of food display. I loved the BBQ excellent. Enough to share! Looked like we missed out on the great lunch prices!