“A new experience in food”
Review of Korean BBQ

Korean BBQ
Ranked #142 of 908 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Korean
Description: Wonderful hole in the wall restaurant!!
Description: Wonderful hole in the wall restaurant!!
Spearfish, South Dakota
“A new experience in food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We were from out of town and looking for something different. The trip advisor reviews were excellent, th reviewers were seasoned Korean eaters. They. We're right - extremely clean The chicken bulgogi was excellent but neither of us liked the bulgogi. I will def try Korean agai

• Visited April 2013

“Excellent food and TEA”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a bit late, but nonethless I enjoyed eating here a few months ago. The owner is friendly and the food is really good. Been in greenville since I was born but didnt realize this was a restaurant until recently. We got the meal that he cooks at the tables and ate every last bit of it. The owner is into tea and he said he has both the teas already made and the ones he created. We wanted his and so he suggested the ginger and the aloe ones. The ginger was easily the best tea ive ever had, and i will dinehere again soon!

st augustine, fl
“Love it!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Bulgogi and Bibimbap, two Korean staples done well. The plum tea is awesome and he told me how to make it, but you need a lot of plums and time, but it sure is worth it!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank capnconrad
Charleston
“Great Korean food in G-ville”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I was in Greenville for work, so I checked tripadvisor to see what restaurants were recommended and this one was one of the top choices and it did not disappoint. I love bulgogi, so I got the beef bulgogi and that was a great choice. It came with all the side fixins like kimchee, pickled veggies, noodles, scrambled egg, steamed white rice and a couple other yummy items. The bulgogi itself came on sizzling hot plate cooked with onions, so I added the rice to the plate and went to town. This was some of the best bulgogi I've ever eaten, I will be going back to G-ville next week for work and I will be going back!

• Visited November 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“Good Korean Food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very good meal , enjoyed cooking at your table and the taste was fabulous . Dinner is the best time to visit

Visited October 2012