“Awesome burger!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Greenville
“Awesome burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Mojos several times, and the food is always great! We love the burgers and also the fried pickels. They give you a ton of food, so make sure you share!

• Visited May 2013

Greer, South Carolina
“Amazing Burgers, Amazing Fries, Yummy Portabello Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visit this delightful restaurant on Woodruff Rd once a week. The food is ALWAYS fresh, hot and AMAZING!
For those of you that love burgers - I feel confident saying that Mojo's is better than 5 Guys and many others in the area. I love the Portabello Mushroom Burger - it is delicious - if you don't want meat. The fries are fresh cut and amazing!! They do have a kids menu as well. Keep in mind - the grilled cheese is not made with bread - it's made with an upside down burger bun - freaked my little one out - but, she got over it!
You must stop by - if you haven't ever been.........AMAZING food

• Visited April 2013
“Great 'unique' Burger experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Think Five Guys, but with more unique burgers. Burgers with fried egg, BBQ, and multiple other options. They have several choices or build your own. Kind of expensive, but on Monday nights kids eat free! They also have peanuts to snack on while you wait! I'll be back!

• Visited April 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Ask for what you want and they will make it. This place is like making them at home without the work. Fries are great, cut and made onsite and TONS of them! Awesome.

• Visited March 2013
South Carolina
“Go for the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I wanted to love Mojo's; maybe we should have tried the Greenville location. The one in Simpsonville is in the same building/strip mall as a gas station. That's always iffy for me. The atmosphere is pretty lacking. The tats and rockabilly thing we were expecting were a few posters on the walls. There was sign listing some beers but no tap unless it was in the back. Maybe this location is by the bottle only.

Now the food - wonderful! I'm not sure how you fry potatoes in grease and not deem them to be at least somewhat "greasy" as the past reviewer mentioned. Ours were good. We did the half and half with onion rings and we did almost eat them all! LOVE the mojo's sauce. I got the haystack and my husband did a build your own. The food was really good, even the free peanuts. The guy who took our order and waited on us was super nice. And since it was less bar-ish I wouldn't hesitate to bring our daughter here now.

• Visited March 2013