“Great 'unique' Burger experience!”
Review of Mojo's Famous Burgers - CLOSED

Mojo's Famous Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Think Five Guys, but with more unique burgers. Burgers with fried egg, BBQ, and multiple other options. They have several choices or build your own. Kind of expensive, but on Monday nights kids eat free! They also have peanuts to snack on while you wait! I'll be back!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Ask for what you want and they will make it. This place is like making them at home without the work. Fries are great, cut and made onsite and TONS of them! Awesome.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I wanted to love Mojo's; maybe we should have tried the Greenville location. The one in Simpsonville is in the same building/strip mall as a gas station. That's always iffy for me. The atmosphere is pretty lacking. The tats and rockabilly thing we were expecting were a few posters on the walls. There was sign listing some beers but no tap unless it was in the back. Maybe this location is by the bottle only.

Now the food - wonderful! I'm not sure how you fry potatoes in grease and not deem them to be at least somewhat "greasy" as the past reviewer mentioned. Ours were good. We did the half and half with onion rings and we did almost eat them all! LOVE the mojo's sauce. I got the haystack and my husband did a build your own. The food was really good, even the free peanuts. The guy who took our order and waited on us was super nice. And since it was less bar-ish I wouldn't hesitate to bring our daughter here now.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stopped in an had a hard time deciding on which burger to pick from as they had some great choices. Knew we had no chance at the Quadruple Coronary that they are known for! hand cut fries were a very generous portion and perfect side for our great burgers.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We chose this place based on a LivingSocial deal that my wife found. We like trying new restaurants and locally owned eateries so we went for it. You can't eat at Five Guys every time you want a burger:)

We enjoyed the kindness of the staff, it was a family type environment so our daughter was as entertained as we were, and their menu is vast yet simple. It was the first time I had a 'deep fried strawberry shortcake'. Only recommendation is I would tell them to charge $3 more and change the ice cream to breyers:)

It was good enough and priced well enough for us to go back. We have been to the Simpsonville and Woodruff Rd locations and were pleased with both. For a burger and fries you gotta try it.