“Great afternoon snack”
Review of Nose Dive

Nose Dive
Reserve with OpenTable
Nose Dive is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: McBee St.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped late afternoon for a snack and ordered the lobster roll with sweet potato fries. Roll was very good about a B compared to the A plus rolls we have eaten in Boston. Lobster just cannot be as sweet and fresh in Greenville. Excellent friendly service, broad selection of craft beers. We will certainly be back to explore the full menu

Reviewed July 9, 2013

It's a great pub and serves a yummy brunch on Sunday's. They even have a grits bar with lots of toppings. The pub is filled with friendly servers and bartenders too. Lot's of brews on tap that makes it hard to choose. I can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We selected Nose Dive because of it's unique dishes and proximity to our hotel. We really enjoyed the food and wine selection, we were seated in the front dining area where a DJ was setting up and testing which was very loud. After asking the our waitron to reseat us, the manager came over and instructed the DJ to stop what he was doing, as a result, we stayed and enjoyed our dinner and dessert. We will certainly return next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Dined here on a recent Saturday night with 3 other couples -- minus kids. Service was above average. Only odd thing was that the server would tell us about a particular brewed beer or a particular wine. Folks would order it and the server would return and report that it would be another hour before that beer was available if at all. Several of the wines that were suggested was met with a response of"we are currently sold out". Just kind of odd. But, as I said, the server was very good at coming around and keeping water glasses filled. Hate it when a server just disappears on you.

No biggie to me because I was not ordering those items but it did frustrate the other seven. My wife's and my meals were fine. Nothing to get too excited about. Prices were not outrageous but $16 for basically baked beans and some chicken (my dish) was really not that great of a value.. Wife had a taco and a salad, again nothing special.

With so many choices to choose from in downtown Greenville, we will not be in a big hurry to return to Nose Dive. Would like to rate it higher but, again, it was not bad by any means. It just did not rise to the level of "very good" for us.

1  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was an excellent place for dinner as far as being "in the thick of things" in downtown Greenville. l I had a lobster roll and although small was enough for me when I included a cup of soup! My husband had the fish of the day and said it was excellent. They have a great assortment of beers as well. After leaving the restaurant you simply must walk around in downtown Greenville. Main Street is lovely and is full of people and events almost every night during the summer.