“You won't be disappointed”
Review of The Green Room

The Green Room
Ranked #171 of 927 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Gastropub, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Coffee and E. North
Transit: The Main Street Trolley runs right past the restaurant.
Description: The Green Room was opened to satisfy those who would like to go for out for a great evening that will include all of the following attributes, Exquisitely Created Menu Items (everything is made from scratch inside The Green Room), Fine Dining Service, Casual Intimate Atmosphere, and Expertly made drinks from Experienced Bartenders. When you join us @ The Green Room we want you to be able to come not for just a meal, but your evening!
Nashua, New Hampshire
“You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had a very nice time---food was great, cocktail list fun! My husband had a "Huckleberry Hound" or something like that--I had a very good Mojito.......we had the 1/2 chicken---very yummy--took 1/2 of it home, and the TGR meatloaf that was really great. Our meals took a while (though we didn't think inordinately too long) but the waiter apologized and comped our drinks which was unnecessary but a very nice gesture---they obviously care about people coming back. The atmosphere was nice--nothing too special---the exposed brick, high ceilings, and even for a Tuesday night, it was rather busy, but no so busy you needed a reservation. Recommended

• Visited April 2014

Ruskin, Florida
“Good choice”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

With so many choices in downtown Greenville we were so pleased we chose The Green Room. We ate outside and were able to hear the live music down the street. I had the stuffed pork chop, which is something I have never ordered out, but these were extremely different as they were stuffed with chorizo sausage and cheese and then topped with a red sauce. All the flavors were perfect together. The sides were smashed potatoes, which were fried and grilled asparagus. The food came out nice and hot and everything was excellent. My cousin had the Scottish salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled veges, and she was just as pleased as I was. Service was excellent. Definitely would return.

Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

One of the few places we found for breakfast in downtown Greenville. The food was very good, but the service....not so much :(

Visited March 2014
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Special Night out for us”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We made reservations even though it was the middle of the week. Our friends joined us for our wedding anniversary dinner celebration. The service was top notch all the way, well mostly. The appetizers were fantastic. We tried the mushrooms, the short rib tacos, the fried green tomatoes and the crab cakes. All were very very good!. The wine was also a good selection. Three of us added salads to our dinner, which all were very fresh. The main courses were all very very good as well- except for the rib eye. I have never had a rib eye so full of gristle like this. I am not sure it was even a rib eye cut. If it was - they need to change meat vendors. If it wasn't - shame on them. I did mention it to the waitress for which all I received was "Oh" but no comment or solution to the problem. I asked to get a box to take it home to the dog. The desserts were very very good. We tried the creme brulee and the berry cobbler. Very tasty. I will go back but will order a different entree next time.

• Visited March 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I went with a group of friends for dinner and had high hopes that the everything would be good, but I was disappointed. Three of us ordered the chicken and it was a little too pink for our comfort. From a drink standpoint, I had a gin and tonic, but the tonic was flat, little to no ice so it was warm, and they left off the lime! For the price, I would expect better food and drinks; especially when there are so many good restaurants downtown.