“Hit and miss”
Review of The Green Room

The Green Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Green Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 907 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Gastropub, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Coffee and E. North
Transit: The Main Street Trolley runs right past the restaurant.
Description: The Green Room was opened to satisfy those who would like to go for out for a great evening that will include all of the following attributes, Exquisitely Created Menu Items (everything is made from scratch inside The Green Room), Fine Dining Service, Casual Intimate Atmosphere, and Expertly made drinks from Experienced Bartenders. When you join us @ The Green Room we want you to be able to come not for just a meal, but your evening!
Richmond, Virginia
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

First time I hate here it was wonderful! The service was as great as the food. The second time not so much. Service was great ( I wonder why?), but the food was just so so. Part of the issue was we were told we had to be out by a certain time. Second time a restaurant has done that to me in Greenville. I didn't think it bothered me, but every time I think of those two restaurants, that's what I think of. I can't say you won't be disappointed, because I was once. All I can say is it's worth trying at least once.

• Visited November 2012

Florida
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

It was our first time to Greenville and we happened upon The Green Room while strolling through downtown. We marked remarked how clean and beautiful it was. The breakfast menu was a bit limited, but I had the raspberry stuffed french toast and my wife had the Green Room breakfast. They were both excellent. Would have like a bit more for the money, but the quality of food and service was very, very good.

• Visited November 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Cozy and warm!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This definitely has the feel of an Irish pub, but with class. The restaurant must have formed from a alleyway because it's not much wider than that which makes it cozy Quaint and warm. They have a very nice menu, but what sets this place apart is the bar and bartenders. Step in from Main St., Greenville And settle up to the bar for your favorite beverage. If you like you can take it outside and enjoy a little people watching at one of their outside tables. Unlike the bar next-door by the name of Sharkeys, The green room has class! Visit one time and it will soon be a regular spot for you.

Houston, Texas
“Surprising find!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

While visiting family and enjoying the main street shops we decided it was time for dinner and found the Green Room. Oh my, what a pleasant surprise, everything from the appetizers to the entrees exceeded our expectations. I have food allergies and the chef was more than happy to accomodate my special requests. Wish more restaurants were this accomodating.

• Visited October 2012
South Carolina
“Good choice on Main Street”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Try the meatloaf with jalapeno mac and cheese. I'm not kidding. A bit noisy, but it's a bar with the best bar food in town.

Visited September 2012